Achari semis can be prepared with any pickle gravy. For this recipe I used tomato thokku and it came out really well. Try this mouth watering recipe with millet vermicelli.
- 1 Cup (heaped) Ragi Vermicelli/semiya
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1.5 Tbsp Tomato Thokku
- In a 2 Ltr cooker add water, vermicelli and thokku. Cook for a whistle.
- Release pressure manually, open and leave it as it is in the cooker till it cools down.
- Mix gently and serve. Achari semiya ready in 3 minutes.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
1. Other millet vermicelli can also be used.
2. Any pickle can be used instead of tomato thokku.