Cooks in : 20 min Serves: 2 people
I learnt this recipe recently from Mr. Ramakrishnan of OPOS. He showed us how to make achari semiya with pickle. I used Ragi vermicelli and tomato thokku for this recipe and it turned out so well in minutes.
- 1 Cup (heaped) Ragi Vermicelli/semiya
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1.5 Tbsp Tomato Thokku
- In a 2 Ltr cooker add water, vermicelli and thokku. Cook for a whistle.
- Release pressure manually, open and leave it as it is in the cooker till it cools down.
- Mix gently and serve. Achari semiya ready in 3 minutes.
1. Other millet vermicelli can also be used.
2. Any pickle can be used instead of tomato thokku.