Avocado is rich in fibre, vitamins, minerals and monounsaturated fats. They are very satiating and useful for weight loss. They are also rich in protein. This is a dairy free recipe and the creamy effect comes from avocado and peanuts and it gets ready in no time!
- 1 Cup Chopped Avocado Pieces
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Basil (fresh or dried)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Roasted peanuts
- 1/2 Cup Mixture of Chopped Red and Yellow Capsicum pieces
- 1 Packet of Foxtail Millet Noodles (180 grams)
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- Cook the noodles with water. Drain and rinse under cold water. Add a tsp of oil so that it stays separate.
- Grind avocado adding peanuts, salt, oil, chilli, pepper powder and lemon juice to a smooth creamy texture.
- Place the noodles in a bowl. Add chopped capsicum pieces and the avocado cream. Mix well with a fork.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
1. Do not over cook the noodles and make it mushy.
2. Any other millet noodles can also be used for this recipe.
3. Use hakka type of noodles and not the one which are like “maggi slabs”.
4. For this recipe, I used Nalabagam Millet Noodles