Dosas are all time favourite of all. I used bajra flour for this recipe along with some idli rice. The dosas turned out crispy and full of flavours.
- 1 Cup Idli Rice
- 2 Cups Bajra/Kambu flour
- 1/2 Cup Urad Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Methi seeds
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak Idli rice, dal and methi seeds for 4 hours.
- Using a blender, grind finely.
- Add the bajra flour mixed in water and give a run in the blender so that everything gets mixed up well.
- Add Salt and ferment overnight.
- Make dosas and serve with chutney/sambar/podi.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?