Dosas are all time favourite of all. I used bajra flour for this recipe along with some idli rice. The dosas turned out crispy and full of flavours.
- 1 Cup Idli Rice
- 2 Cups Bajra/Kambu flour
- 1/2 Cup Urad Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Methi seeds
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak Idli rice, dal and methi seeds for 4 hours.
- Using a blender, grind finely.
- Add the bajra flour mixed in water and give a run in the blender so that everything gets mixed up well.
- Add Salt and ferment overnight.
- Make dosas and serve with chutney/sambar/podi.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?