Oothappams are generally made with sour idli batter by adding veggies and spices. I used millet flour idli batter and chopped banana flower to make this wonderful healthy tasty oothappams!
- 3 Cups Millet Flour Idli batter
- 1 Cup Chopped Banana Flower
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Coriander and Curry Leaves
- 1 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds/Jeera
- Mix the chopped flower, onion, chillies, greens and pepper powder.
- Heat a dosa tawa and pour 2 ladles of batter and make a thick dosa. Sprinkle the mixed veggie mix.
- Pour oil around the dosa. Cook on low heat by covering with a lid till the bottom portion becomes crisp.
- Once done, flip and cook the other side. Remove and serve with chutney/sambar.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?