Oothappams are generally made with sour idli batter by adding veggies and spices. I used millet flour idli batter and chopped banana flower to make this wonderful healthy tasty oothappams!
- 3 Cups Millet Flour Idli batter
- 1 Cup Chopped Banana Flower
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Coriander and Curry Leaves
- 1 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds/Jeera
- Mix the chopped flower, onion, chillies, greens and pepper powder.
- Heat a dosa tawa and pour 2 ladles of batter and make a thick dosa. Sprinkle the mixed veggie mix.
- Pour oil around the dosa. Cook on low heat by covering with a lid till the bottom portion becomes crisp.
- Once done, flip and cook the other side. Remove and serve with chutney/sambar.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?