Bathua leaves are available in plenty during winter season. I have already shared paratha recipe with these leaves. If the cooked millet is ready, this delicious and nutritious dish can be made in no time. I used Kodo Millet for this recipe.
- 1 Cup washed and chopped bathua leaves (packed)
- 1/2 Cup cooked and cooled Kodo Millet/Varagu airsi
- 2 Tbsp boiled fresh green peas
- 1/4 Cup thinly sliced Onion
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Raw Peanuts
- 2 Red Chillies
- 1 Slit Green Chilli
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Chana Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Urad Dal
- 1/8 Tsp Asafoetida Powder
- In a pan add oil and do the seasoning.
- Add onion and saute till it becomes soft and transparent
- Add the chopped leaves and saute for 2 minutes on low heat. Switch off.
- Add the cooked millet, boiled peas and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with a side dish of your choice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
- Kodo Millet can be replaced with Foxtail/Little/Barnyard Millet.