Kala Chana or Indian Chickpeas are a good source of antioxidants which will promote heart health and reduce the risk of heart diseases. Fibre will control the cholesterol levels which also promote cardiovascular health. It has ample amount of iron and is a good source of protein. When combined with millets the health benefits increase and keeps us full for a long time.
- 2 Cups Whole sorghum/ Jowar
- 1/2 Cup Black Chick Peas/Kala Chana
- 1 Tsp Fenugreek/Methi seeds
- 1.25 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak jowar grains separately and chickpeas and fenugreek seeds together. Both have to be soaked for six hours.
- Grind them separately to a fine batter, mix and add salt. Ferment for 6 to 8 hours and make dosas.
- Any other millet can also be used.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?