Winter is blessed with plenty of carrots and fresh coriander leaves. Parathas made with both these veggies give a fantastic taste and colour! It becomes more healthy when bajra flour is used instead of wheat flour! Try this winter special dish. You will never regret!
- 2 Grated Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Cups Bajra/Kambu flour
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 Tsp Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp White Sesame/til/ellu seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Carom/Ajwain/Omam seeds
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- If required, add little water to make a soft dough. Rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts.
- Using a parchment paper/aluminium foil/banana leaf, pat the dough into 1/2'' thick disc. Wet fingers often while patting, which makes patting easy.
- Transfer it to a pre heated pan and cook both sides on medium heat using oil.
- Serve with curd and pickle.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email