Winter is blessed with plenty of carrots and fresh coriander leaves. Parathas made with both these veggies give a fantastic taste and colour! It becomes more healthy when bajra flour is used instead of wheat flour! Try this winter special dish. You will never regret!
- 2 Grated Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Cups Bajra/Kambu flour
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 Tsp Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp White Sesame/til/ellu seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Carom/Ajwain/Omam seeds
- 1 Tbsp (Cold Pressed) Oil
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- If required, add little water to make a soft dough. Rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts.
- Using a parchment paper/aluminium foil/banana leaf, pat the dough into 1/2'' thick disc. Wet fingers often while patting, which makes patting easy.
- Transfer it to a pre heated pan and cook both sides on medium heat using oil.
- Serve with curd and pickle.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?