Varieties in dosas are never ending! How about carrot and tomato in a dosa? Want to impress the kids with the bright colour? This is the best choice! No side dish is required, as the dosa itself is spicy! Serve with curd!!
- 1/2 Cup Barnyard/Kudhiraivali Millet
- 1/3 Cup Poha
- 1 Big Tomato
- 1 Small Carrot
- 2 Beydagi Chilli
- 1 Normal Red Chilli
- 5 Black Pepper Corns
- 1/4 Tsp Jeera
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- A few Curry leaves
- Wash and soak millet and poha separately for 3 hours. Drain.
- First grind the spices mentioned above. Once done, add carrot and tomato and grind to a fine paste.
- Add the drained millet and grind to a smooth batter.
- Add salt and water and make the batter to pouring consistency.
- Add the tempering.
- Rest for an hour.
- Make dosas like rava dosas by pouring.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?