Parathas are an excellent breakfast dish. Stuffed parathas are rich with nutrients and when millets are used along with wheat flour for making parathas, it becomes all the more healthy. I used jowar flour for this recipe.
- 1 Cup Grated Cauliflower
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor Powder)
- 1/2 Tsp Carom Seeds/Ajwain/Omam
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Make a soft dough with the ingredients. Keep covered for 20 minutes. Divide them into big lemon size balls.
- Saute the grated cauliflower on medium heat in a dry pan for a few minutes to remove the moisture. Switch off.
- Add all the ingredients mentioned under the heading ''Stuffing''. Mix well.
- Roll a ball into a small roti . Apply oil and place 2 tbsp of cauliflower mix. Gather the sides and close. Make sure the stuffing doesn't come out.
- Now roll it again and make a roti of 1/2 inch thickness.
- Place the paratha on a tawa on medium heat and cook with oil. Flip and cook the other side. Cook both the sides till crisp.
- Make other parathas in the same way.
- Serve with pickle and curd.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?