Cooks in : 10 min Serves: 2 people
chuda/chura dahi is a simple recipe from Bihar. Beaten rice/poha is mixed with curd and some jaggery. It is the best dish to beat the heat! Additives can be varied according to our taste. Instead of jaggery, salt and some finely chopped veggies like cucumber, raw mango, carrot, onion, curry leaves and coriander leaves can also be added to make it more healthy!
- 1 Cup Proso Millet Flakes
- 1 Cup Fresh Curd
- 1/4 Cup Jaggery powder
- A pinch of salt
- Wash and drain the flakes.
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
1. Any millet flakes can be used for this recipe.
2. Chopped dry fruits and nuts can also be added.
3. Salty version can also be prepared.