A Cup cake is a small cake designed to serve one person. Kids love the cute small cup cakes more! Today I am sharing the recipe of ragi cup cake which I baked recently. They are soft, moist and healthy ones!
- 1 Cup Ragi flour
- 1/2 Cup Wheat flour
- 3/4 Cup Organic Jaggery Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup Curd
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 2 Medium size ripe bananas
- Sieve flours, baking powder and soda together thrice.
- Mash the bananas well.
- Add oil, milk, curd, jaggery powder, vanilla extract to the mashed banana and mix them well.
- Now, add the sieved dry ingredients in batches to the wet ingredients and fold without lumps.
- Add a few tsp of milk if required.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 deg C. Pour the batter in the greased cup cake try with the help of an ice cream scoop. Tap the tray to remove air.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Just before removing, give milk/ghee/butter wash on top to get the glossy look.
- Remove the cakes from tray after 10 minutes.
- For this measurement, we get 12 medium size cakes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email