Bhel is an all time favourite for many. When it comes to chat items, this simple dish using puffed rice, veggies and chutneys make an awesome snack. However, I have seen while travelling in Mumbai locals, the vendors always sell dry bhel. Today let us make dry bhel using Jowar puffs.
- 2 Cups Roasted Jowar Puffs
- Fistful of Coriander Leaves
- 5 Tbsp Sattu
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1/4 Cup Each of Finely Chopped (Carrots, Cucumber, Onion, tomatoes)
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Lemon Cut into 4 Pieces
- Wash and pat dry the coriander leaves. Grind them along with green chillies without adding any water. This will be a coarse paste.
- In a bowl add jowar puffs, cut veggies, salt, sattu, peanuts and coriander paste. Mix well and finally sprinkle chopped coriander leaves. Serve immediately with a piece of lemon.
- Replace Jowar puffs with Bajra Puffs
- Sattu with roasted besan
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?