Hot and spicy idlis fried in oil with milagai podi, best lunch box snack for kids.
- 12 Millet Idlis cut into 4
- 3 tbsp Idli Milagai Podi
- 4 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/8 tsp asafoetida
- a few Curry Leaves
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
- Heat oil in a pan.
- add mustard seeds and let them pop up.
- add asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Keeping the heat at lowest temperature, add the podi. saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the cut idli pieces and thoroughly mix so that the podi coats on the idlis evenly.
- Saute for 5 minutes by turning the pieces slowly.
- Serve warm or pack in the lunch box.