Hakka noodles is popular not only among kids but also with grown ups. A variety of vegetables are stir fried along with cooked noodles and tossed to get a perfect texture. We layer the noodles along with vegetable and same result is achieved within 10 minutes without stirring and tossing!
- 180 Grams packet of Multi Millet Noodles
- 2.5 Cups of mixed vegetables (beans, carrots, cabbage, capsicum, peas, baby corn)
- 3 Tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Slightly crush the noodles and soak in water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Chop the veggies into 2'' long thin pieces.
- Mix all the sauces, vinegar, garlic paste and salt. Add the drained noodles. Make sure the sauce mixture is well coated to the noodles.
- Layer 1: Oil, Water
- Layer 2: Chopped veggies
- Layer 3: sauce coated noodles
- Cook on high for 3 whistles. Switch off heat. Release pressure manually. Open and mix up everything well. Keep covered for 5 minutes.
- Hakka noodles is ready within 10 minutes!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?