Set dosas are a delicacy of Karnataka. The pillow soft dosas are usually served with chutney and sambar. I have already posted a recipe of set dosa with multi millets. Still, I wanted to share this excellent recipe with all of you because it tastes so good!
- 1 Cup Sorghum/Jowar Grains
- 1 Cup Idli Rice
- 1 Cup Sago/Sabudana
- 1 Cup Urad Dal
- 2.5 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak all the ingredients together for 4 hours.
- Grind to a smooth batter. Add salt.
- Ferment it for 8 hours or overnight.
- Make dosas on medium heat by covering one side with a lid.
- Soft and spongy dosas are ready!
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
1. You can cook the other side also by flipping the dosa. It will give a crisp dosa.