Set dosas are a delicacy of Karnataka. The pillow soft dosas are usually served with chutney and sambar. I have already posted a recipe of set dosa with multi millets. Still, I wanted to share this excellent recipe with all of you because it tastes so good!
- 1 Cup Sorghum/Jowar Grains
- 1 Cup Idli Rice
- 1 Cup Sago/Sabudana
- 1 Cup Urad Dal
- 2.5 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak all the ingredients together for 4 hours.
- Grind to a smooth batter. Add salt.
- Ferment it for 8 hours or overnight.
- Make dosas on medium heat by covering one side with a lid.
- Soft and spongy dosas are ready!
1. You can cook the other side also by flipping the dosa. It will give a crisp dosa.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?