Methi Dhebra is a Gujarati dish which is made with bajra flour and fresh methi leaves. During winter the leaves are available in plenty and dhebra is a perfect breakfast dish.
- 1.5 Cups Bajra Flour
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Fenugreek/Methi Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Curd
- 2 Tbsp Jaggery Powder
- 1 Green chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
- 1/2 Tsp White Sesame Seeds (til)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a dough. Add water only if required. I used just 2 tbsp water.
- Keep covered and rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide in equal portions and roll them into roti.
- Using oil roast them on a heated pan on both sides.
- Serve with butter or curd.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?