Methi Dhebra is a Gujarati dish which is made with bajra flour and fresh methi leaves. During winter the leaves are available in plenty and dhebra is a perfect breakfast dish.
- 1.5 Cups Bajra Flour
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Fenugreek/Methi Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Curd
- 2 Tbsp (Organic) Jaggery Powder
- 1 Green chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
- 1/2 Tsp White Sesame Seeds (til)
- 1 Tbsp (Cold Pressed) Oil
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a dough. Add water only if required. I used just 2 tbsp water.
- Keep covered and rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide in equal portions and roll them into roti.
- Using oil roast them on a heated pan on both sides.
- Serve with butter or curd.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?