Protein and fibre rich Green Peas is best suited for diabetes and a variety of dishes can be made with this vegetable. In this Idli recipe, I have added peas masala to the millet idli batter and it turned out beautifully! We loved the green idlis! Try this recipe with any millet idli batter. I have already shared many varieties of idlis using various millets. Pick the basic millet idli recipe from the website and try this peas idlis.
- 3 Cups Millet Idli Batter
- 1 Cup Fresh Green Peas
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 Tsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Urad Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Chana dal
- 1/8 Tsp Asafoetida Powder
- 8 Curry Leaves
- Grind peas, ginger, chillies, coriander leaves to a fine paste and add to the idli batter. The peas masala should be mixed well with the batter.
- Do the seasoning and add to the batter. Grease the idli moulds and pour the green batter. Steam for 15 minutes. Serve with chutney/sambar/podi
- Any millet idli batter can be used for this recipe.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?