Missi Roti is made with wheat flour, gram flour, freshly ground spices and fried on tawa. I replaced gram flour with sattu and added jowar flour to make it more healthy. The result was awesome and we loved the healthy roti very much!
- 1.5 Cups Sattu (Roasted Gram flour)
- 1 Cup Jowar Flour
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 Tsp Dried Pomegranate seeds (Anardana)
- 4 Black Pepper corns
- 3 Green chillies (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Methi Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- 3 Tbsp (Cold Pressed) Oil
- Take all the 3 flours in a wide bowl. Add onion, methi and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Dry roast cumin, carom seeds, anardana and pepper corns to nice aroma, powder and add to the flour.
- Add oil and other spices. Add water and make a soft dough. Keep covered for 30 minutes.
- Divide and roll into 1/2 inch roti.
- Heat a pan and roast the roti on both sides with oil.
- Serve with Pickle and Curd.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?