Fresh tender moolis are available during winter and parathas are the common dish made out of them. This simple dish with jowar flour makes it gluten free and more healthy!
- 1 Cup Grated Mooli/radish
- 1 Cup Jowar/Sorghum/Cholam Flour
- 2 Tbsp thick curd
- 1/4 Tsp Carom/Ajwain/omam Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin/Jeera
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- In a Mixing bow add grated mooli and mix salt. Keep aside for 15 minutes. This releases water from the vegetable.
- Now add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Make a soft dough. Water released by the vegetable is enough to bind the flour.
- Keep covered and rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and pat on a parchment paper/alu foil/banana leaf and make parathas.
- Serve with pickles and curd.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email