Fresh tender moolis are available during winter and parathas are the common dish made out of them. This simple dish with jowar flour makes it gluten free and more healthy!
- 1 Cup Grated Mooli/radish
- 1 Cup Jowar/Sorghum/Cholam Flour
- 2 Tbsp thick curd
- 1/4 Tsp Carom/Ajwain/omam Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin/Jeera
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- In a Mixing bow add grated mooli and mix salt. Keep aside for 15 minutes. This releases water from the vegetable.
- Now add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Make a soft dough. Water released by the vegetable is enough to bind the flour.
- Keep covered and rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and pat on a parchment paper/alu foil/banana leaf and make parathas.
- Serve with pickles and curd.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email