This protein rich dosa is for crispy dosa lovers! Adding various lentils along with ragi grains gives a nice texture and taste to the dosas. Fenugreek has its own health benefits. All in all this dosa is completely a healthy dish to start our day! Try this easy recipe and enjoy the dosa!
- 1.5 Cups Whole Ragi
- 1.5 Cups Idli Rice
- 1/4 Cup Masoor Dal
- 1/4 Cup Black Whole Urad Dal
- 1/4 Cup Horse gram/Kollu
- 1Tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 2.5 Tsp Salt
- Mix everything except salt. Wash thoroughly and soak for 5 hours.
- Grind to a smooth batter add salt and ferment for 8 hours or overnight.
- Make dosas as you do normally. Serve with chutney/sambar/podi.
- Instead of whole ragi, whole bajra or jowar can be used for this recipe. Even other millets like Kodo, little, foxtail, barnyard or Proso will work.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?