Brownies are loved by all age groups. I came across ragi brownies recipe in a food group and I included more millet flours in my recipe.
- Ragi flour 3/4 cup
- Multi Millet flour 1/4 cup
- Multi grain atta or plain wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Sugar/jaggery powder 2/3 cup (I used jaggery)
- Milk 2/3 cup
- Butter 1/3 cup
- Oil 1/3 cup
- Thick curd 1/3 cup
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
- Mix dry ingredients well and seive thrice.
- Mix jaggery in milk and filter to remove impurities. If using sugar, skip this.
- Add curd, butter, oil and whisk well. Mix dry ingredients in batches and fold.
- Bake at 180 deg for 30 - 35 minutes in a preheated oven.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email