Cooks in : 20 min Serves: 2 people
Cantaloupe/Musk Melon/Chibud/Kharbuja is an excellent summer fruit and this recipe is from Konkan region. Poha, palm candy sugar and coconut milk is ideal for hot summers and a perfect breakfast dish as it is light on stomach and is very cooling.
- 2 Cups Chopped Musk Melon pieces
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk/Almond Milk
- 3/4 Cup Proso Millet Flakes or any other millet flakes/poha
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Palm Candy Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder/Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Mixed Nuts
- Wash and drain the poha.
- In a wide bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigirate for an hour. Serve Chill.
1. Other sweeteners like jaggery powder/honey/dates syrup can also be used instead of palm sugar.
2. Dairy milk can also be used instead of coconut milk.
3. Adjust sweetness according to individual taste.