Cantaloupe/Musk Melon/Chibud/Kharbuja is an excellent summer fruit and this recipe is from Konkan region. Poha, palm candy sugar and coconut milk is ideal for hot summers and a perfect breakfast dish as it is light on stomach and is very cooling.
- 2 Cups Chopped Musk Melon pieces
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk/Almond Milk
- 3/4 Cup Proso Millet Flakes or any other millet flakes/poha
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Palm Candy Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder/Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Mixed Nuts
- Wash and drain the poha.
- In a wide bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigirate for an hour. Serve Chill.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
1. Other sweeteners like jaggery powder/honey/dates syrup can also be used instead of palm sugar.
2. Dairy milk can also be used instead of coconut milk.
3. Adjust sweetness according to individual taste.