Noodles are children's favourite dish and adding spinach makes it very healthy as well as tasty! The green colour is so attractive and it takes the taste to another level.
- 180 Grams packet of Multi Millet Noodles
- 1 Small bunch of spinach
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Big Onion (Chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 4 Small Baby Corns
- 1/2 Tsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Power
- 1 Cube Amul Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- In a 3 Ltr Pressure cooker, add the following as mentioned:
- Spread the butter evenly.
- Spread Onion and garlic evenly to cover the base.
- Add roughly chopped Spinach evenly.
- Add chilli paste and salt.
- In a bowl place the noodles and add water to cover the noodles. Add chopped baby corns and cheese cube along with that.
- Place this bowl over spinach.
- Close the cooker and cook for 3 whistles.
- Open after pressure settles down.
- Remove the noodles bowl and puree the spinach with the help of a hand blender.
- Add the cooked noodles to the spinach sauce.
- Add pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Yummy noodles ready!
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email