Noodles are children's favourite dish and adding spinach makes it very healthy as well as tasty! The green colour is so attractive and it takes the taste to another level.
- 180 Grams packet of Multi Millet Noodles
- 1 Small bunch of spinach
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Big Onion (Chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 4 Small Baby Corns
- 1/2 Tsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Power
- 1 Cube Amul Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- Cook the noodles and rinse under cold water so that it does not turn mushy. Cook chopped baby corns till they become soft.
- Heat a small cooker, add butter and sauté onion and garlic. Add spinach, chilli paste, salt and cook till it shrinks and raw smell is removed. Don't over cook.
- Puree the spinach with the help of a hand blender. Add cheese cube and let it melt in the retained heat.
- Add the cooked noodles and baby corns to the spinach sauce. Mix well.
- Add pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Yummy noodles ready!
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?