Noodles are children's favourite dish and adding spinach makes it very healthy as well as tasty! The green colour is so attractive and it takes the taste to another level.
- 180 Grams packet of Multi Millet Noodles
- 1 Small bunch of spinach
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Big Onion (Chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 4 Small Baby Corns
- 1/2 Tsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Power
- 1 Cube Amul Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- Cook the noodles and rinse under cold water so that it does not turn mushy. Cook chopped baby corns till they become soft.
- Heat a small cooker, add butter and sauté onion and garlic. Add spinach, chilli paste, salt and cook till it shrinks and raw smell is removed. Don't over cook.
- Puree the spinach with the help of a hand blender. Add cheese cube and let it melt in the retained heat.
- Add the cooked noodles and baby corns to the spinach sauce. Mix well.
- Add pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Yummy noodles ready!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?