Children love noodles in any form! Millet noodles are very versatile. Today made these tikkis for my little guests and I must say they enjoyed this very much! The kids were really happy to eat the millet noodles in Tikki form! Try this mouth watering recipe and surprise your kids!
- 1/2 Packet Millet Table Multi Millet Noodles
- 1 sachet included tastemaker
- 1 Cup Boiled and Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Cup Mixed Veggies (carrot, Beans, Peas, Cabbage)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Corn Flour mixed in 2 tbsp Water
- 1 Sachet of Noodles Masala (which comes along with Noodles)
- 1/2 Tsp (Chilli Powder, Chaat Masala, Jeera)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- Boil the noodles in a small cooker with enough water for a whistle. Let Pressure Settle down. Open, Drain out excess water. Mash well.
- In a pan add Oil and splutter jeera. Add veggies except potatoes and 2 tbsp of water, salt, chat masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder and tastemaker. Close the pan and cook till they are done. Mix a couple of times In between.
- Once done, add all the spices and mashed potato. Mix well. Finally add the mashed noodles and combine everything well. Add corn flour slurry. Add coriander leaves and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Once warm, divide them into big lemon size portions. Flatten them and on a tawa on medium heat shallow fry both sides of the Patties with oil. Serve with some green chutney/Ketchup.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?