This is a no cook breakfast option which can be prepared in minutes and chilled in fridge for days. Generally oats are used, but one of my fried suggested poha/flakes and it tastes so good with the goodness of millet milk, fruits and dry fruits.
- 3 Tbsp Barnyard Millet Poha/flakes
- 3 Tbsp Curd
- 1/2 Cup mix seasonal fruits ( I have used banana and grapes and melons)
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Nuts/dry fruits ( I have used almonds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds)
- In a tall glass jar add washed and drained millet flakes, curd and milk. Mix well.
- Add fruits and dry fruits. Cover with a lid.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- A healthy and filling breakfast is ready for the next morning.
- Serve chill.
- Any millet flakes can be used.
- Make sure the liquid is more so that the flakes soak well.
- I have not added any sweetener as such, but jaggery, dates syrup, honey or palm sugar can be added.
- Any seasonal fruit and chia or subja seeds can also be added.
- Diary milk or soya, almond, cashew nut milks can also be used in place of millet milk.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?