This is a no cook breakfast option which can be prepared in minutes and chilled in fridge for days. Generally oats are used, but one of my fried suggested poha/flakes and it tastes so good with the goodness of millet milk, fruits and dry fruits.
- 3 Tbsp Barnyard Millet Poha/flakes
- 3 Tbsp Curd
- 1/2 Cup Millet Milk
- 1/2 Cup mix seasonal fruits ( I have used banana and grapes and melons)
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Nuts/dry fruits ( I have used almonds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds)
- In a tall glass jar add washed and drained millet flakes, curd and milk. Mix well.
- Add fruits and dry fruits. Cover with a lid.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- A healthy and filling breakfast is ready for the next morning.
- Serve chill.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
- Any millet flakes can be used.
- Make sure the liquid is more so that the flakes soak well.
- I have not added any sweetener as such, but jaggery, dates syrup, honey or palm sugar can be added.
- Any seasonal fruit and chia or subja seeds can also be added.
- Diary milk or soya, almond, cashew nut milks can also be used in place of millet milk.