Palak theplas are very delicious and healthy roti variety which is generally prepared using wheat flour. I mixed in equal amount of jowar flour to wheat flour and made theplas. They turned out very delicious.
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Jowar Flour
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Spinach Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Curd
- 1 Tsp (Cold Pressed) Oil
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Jeera Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ajwain
- 1/2 Tsp White Sesame Oil
- Mix all the ingredients till the moisture from the spinach is well absorbed by the flour.
- Add a few tbsp of hot water and make a tight dough. Keep covered for 20 minutes.
- Roll into 1/2 inch thick rotis and cook them on a tawa by adding oil on both sides.
- Serve with simple curd and pickle.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?