Palak theplas are very delicious and healthy roti variety which is generally prepared using wheat flour. I mixed in equal amount of jowar flour to wheat flour and made theplas. They turned out very delicious.
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Jowar Flour
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Spinach Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Curd
- 1 Tsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Jeera Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ajwain
- 1/2 Tsp White Sesame Oil
- Mix all the ingredients till the moisture from the spinach is well absorbed by the flour.
- Add a few tbsp of hot water and make a tight dough. Keep covered for 20 minutes.
- Roll into 1/2 inch thick rotis and cook them on a tawa by adding oil on both sides.
- Serve with simple curd and pickle.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email