A pancake is a flat cake, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot pan, often frying with oil or butter. I used jowar flour and oats powder along with milk and fruits and it was absolutely delicious! A best after school evening snack for children!
- 1 Cup Jowar Flour
- 1/2 Cup Oats Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Apple
- 2 Bananas
- 10 Raisins
- 10 Deseeded Dates
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of Salt
- Grind the fruits and dry fruits to smooth with milk. Add coconut oil while grinding which gives a creamy texture.
- Add this smoothie to the jowar, oats flours. Add water, salt and make a smooth batter without any lumps. Add Vanilla extract and baking powder.
- Heat a nonstick pan and pour a laddle of batter and spread. Cook the pan cake with ghee or butter on medium heat.
- Once done, flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with a tbsp of honey as topping or serve with some fresh seasonal fruits.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email