A pancake is a flat cake, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot pan, often frying with oil or butter. I used jowar flour and oats powder along with milk and fruits and it was absolutely delicious! A best after school evening snack for children!
- 1 Cup Jowar Flour
- 1/2 Cup Oats Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Apple
- 2 Bananas
- 10 Raisins
- 10 Deseeded Dates
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of Salt
- Grind the fruits and dry fruits to smooth with milk. Add coconut oil while grinding which gives a creamy texture.
- Add this smoothie to the jowar, oats flours. Add water, salt and make a smooth batter without any lumps. Add Vanilla extract and baking powder.
- Heat a nonstick pan and pour a laddle of batter and spread. Cook the pan cake with ghee or butter on medium heat.
- Once done, flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with a tbsp of honey as topping or serve with some fresh seasonal fruits.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email