Cutlets are all time favourite evening snack. It can be served in parties and kids enjoy the crunchy from outside and soft from inside texture. I have used Foxtail millet Poha and veggies to make these healthy tasty cutlets.
- 1 Cup Foxtail Millet Poha
- 1 Cup Mixed Veggies ( Beans, carrot, capsicum, cabbage)
- 4 Finely chopped green chillies
- 2 Boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2 Bread slices
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Amchoor Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- In a pan add 2 tbsp oil and temper cumin seeds. Add onion and saute till they become transparent.
- Add other veggies, green chillies and salt. Saute till they become soft. Add the spices one by one and cook for a few minutes. Switch off. Allow it to cool down.
- Add mashed potatoes, coriander leaves.
- Powder the Poha In a mixi and add it to the veggie mix.
- Dip the bread slices in water, squeeze and add to other ingredients. Mix well.
- Divide the mix into equal parts give shape.
- Heat a pan/tawa, add a tbsp of oil and place a few patties, cook on medium heat.
- Flip often and add oil as and when required and cook till it becomes crisp from both the sides.
- Remove and serve warm with chutney/ketchup.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
1. OPOStars can pressure bake veggies with spices by layering and cooking for 2 whistles and releasing pressure.