Cutlets are all time favourite evening snack. It can be served in parties and kids enjoy the crunchy from outside and soft from inside texture. I have used Foxtail millet Poha and veggies to make these healthy tasty cutlets.
- 1 Cup Foxtail Millet Poha
- 1 Cup Mixed Veggies ( Beans, carrot, capsicum, cabbage)
- 4 Finely chopped green chillies
- 2 Boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2 Bread slices
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Amchoor Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- In a pan add 2 tbsp oil and temper cumin seeds. Add onion and saute till they become transparent.
- Add other veggies, green chillies and salt. Saute till they become soft. Add the spices one by one and cook for a few minutes. Switch off. Allow it to cool down.
- Add mashed potatoes, coriander leaves.
- Powder the Poha In a mixi and add it to the veggie mix.
- Dip the bread slices in water, squeeze and add to other ingredients. Mix well.
- Divide the mix into equal parts give shape.
- Heat a pan/tawa, add a tbsp of oil and place a few patties, cook on medium heat.
- Flip often and add oil as and when required and cook till it becomes crisp from both the sides.
- Remove and serve warm with chutney/ketchup.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
1. OPOStars can pressure bake veggies with spices by layering and cooking for 2 whistles and releasing pressure.