- Cooks in : 30 min Serves: 2 people
Puffed millets can be used for making soft dosas. Roasted and puffed millets are readily available in the market and I used jowar puffs for this recipe.
- 1 Cup Sorghum/Jowar Grains
- 3 Cups Sorghum/Jowar Puffs (pori)
- 1/4 Cup Urad Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Fenugreek/Methi Seeds
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak jowar grains separately. Soak Urad dal and methi seeds together. Soak jowar puffs separately. All these are to be soaked for 3 hours.
- Grind everything to a fine batter using a mixie. Mix everything and add salt. Ferment overnight or for 8 hours.
- Make dosas and serve along with a suitable side dish.
1. Bajra grains and puffs can also be used. My puffs were already salted. If the puffs are unsalted, adjust salt accordingly.