Pancakes are breakfast delicacies generally made using refined flour. But I used multi millet flour, jaggery and pumpkin puree to make healthy and delicious pancakes. They turned out awesome!
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Multi Millet Flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery Powder
- 1 Cup Cubed Pumpkin
- A pinch of Salt
- 3 Tbsp Flaxseed Gel
- Pressure bake the pumpkins and blend to make puree. Those who are not aware of pressure baking, can boil and blend.
- Mix all the ingredients with the puree and make a batter.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium heat and grease with ghee or oil.
- Pour a ladle of batter and spread. Once the bottom is cooked, flip and cook the other side. When done, remove.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup as topping.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
1. For preparing flaxseed gel, boil 2 tbsp flaxseed with 1/2 Cup of water for 10 minutes. Let it cool. Strain to separate gel from the seeds. This gel acts as a replacement for eggs and gives softness to the pancakes.