Pumpkin is a low calorie vegetable. It is rich in dietary fibre, anti oxidants, minerals and vitamins. Recently I came across this recipe, which used refined four. I substituted it with foxtail millet flour and it tasted very good. This can be served as an evening snack.
- 1 Cup Packed Grated Yellow Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Foxtail Millet Flour
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 Tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 Tsp fresh pepper powder
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- Add salt to the grated pumpkin and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add other ingredients and mix well. It may look little sticky, but fine.
- Divide the batter into 4 equal parts and flatten them.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add a few drops of oil.
- Place them on the hot pan and spread oil along the sides of the patties.
- Once the bottom portion becomes crisp, flip and cook the other side with oil till crisp.
- Serve hot.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?