Pumpkin is a low calorie vegetable. It is rich in dietary fibre, anti oxidants, minerals and vitamins. Recently I came across this recipe, which used refined four. I substituted it with foxtail millet flour and it tasted very good. This can be served as an evening snack.
- 1 Cup Packed Grated Yellow Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Foxtail Millet Flour
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 Tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 Tsp fresh pepper powder
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- Add salt to the grated pumpkin and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add other ingredients and mix well. It may look little sticky, but fine.
- Divide the batter into 4 equal parts and flatten them.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add a few drops of oil.
- Place them on the hot pan and spread oil along the sides of the patties.
- Once the bottom portion becomes crisp, flip and cook the other side with oil till crisp.
- Serve hot.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?