Winter season is flooded with lots of green veggies. Radish leaves are available in plenty during this time which are rich in Vitamin C that boosts our immune system. It also helps in reducing fatigue, swelling and inflammation. Stir fry, dal and pakoras are a few dishes which can be prepared with these leaves and I recently shared the pakora recipe.
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Pearl Millet/Bajra Flour
- 1 Cup Finely chopped radish leaves
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Carom/Ajwain Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp (Cold Pressed) Oil
- Mix all the ingredients well. Add warm water and make a soft dough. Keep covered for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 to 10 equal sized balls and roll them into 1/2'' thick discs.
- Heat a tawa and cook both the sides of the rolled out rotis with oil.
- Serve with pickle/curd.
1. Jowar flour can also be used instead of bajra flour.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?