- Cooks in : 30 min Serves: 2 people
Winter season is flooded with lots of green veggies. Radish leaves are available in plenty during this time which are rich in Vitamin C that boosts our immune system. It also helps in reducing fatigue, swelling and inflammation. Stir fry, dal and pakoras are a few dishes which can be prepared with these leaves and I recently shared the pakora recipe.
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Pearl Millet/Bajra Flour
- 1 Cup Finely chopped radish leaves
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Carom/Ajwain Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Oil
- Mix all the ingredients well. Add warm water and make a soft dough. Keep covered for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 to 10 equal sized balls and roll them into 1/2″ thick discs.
- Heat a tawa and cook both the sides of the rolled out rotis with oil.
- Serve with pickle/curd.
1. Jowar flour can also be used instead of bajra flour.