Dhokla is a gujarati snack made with gram flour. The spiced batter is steamed, cut and seasoning is done before serving. I used Ragi Rava Idli mix to make dhoklas and they turned out perfect! Soft, firm, fluffly and above all tasty!
- 2 Cups Ragi Rava Idli Mix
- 2 Cups Sour Curd
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/8 Tsp Asafoetida
- 4 Slit Green Chillies
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Curry Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Grated Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Sugar melted in 4 Tbsp Water
- Make a batter with Ragi Rava Idli Mix and curd without any lumps.
- Pour the batter in a wide plate and steam for 15 minutes. Cool Completely.
- Pour the sugar mixed water over the steamed batter.
- Do the seasoning except coriander leaves and coconut and pour over the batter.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and grated coconut.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve with green chutney.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email