Dhokla is a gujarati snack made with gram flour. The spiced batter is steamed, cut and seasoning is done before serving. I used Ragi Rava Idli mix to make dhoklas and they turned out perfect! Soft, firm, fluffly and above all tasty!
- 2 Cups Ragi Rava Idli Mix
- 2 Cups Sour Curd
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/8 Tsp Asafoetida
- 4 Slit Green Chillies
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Curry Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Grated Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Sugar melted in 4 Tbsp Water
- Make a batter with Ragi Rava Idli Mix and curd without any lumps.
- Pour the batter in a wide plate and steam for 15 minutes. Cool Completely.
- Pour the sugar mixed water over the steamed batter.
- Do the seasoning except coriander leaves and coconut and pour over the batter.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and grated coconut.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve with green chutney.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email