This recipe was shared by one of my cooking expert friend. Ragi flour is mixed with multi millet flour which gives crisp dosas! Replacing ragi with jowar or bajra also gives the same result.
- 1 Cup Ragi flour
- 1/2 Cup multi millet flour
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Ladle sour curd
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 Finely chopped green chillies
- 1/4 Tsp Asafoetida
- 1 Tsp Mustard seeds and 1 Tsp jeera tempered in oil
- 8 Chopped curry leaves
- 2 Tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above with 2.5 cups of water without lumps.
- Rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat a tawa and pour the batter starting from outside and proceed to fill the inner side. No need to spread with ladle.
- Cook on medium heat with some oil till crisp and flip. Cook the other side and remove.
- Every time before making dosas, mix the batter well.
- Serve with chutney/sambar.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email