Ragi Mudde is a wholesome food of Karnataka, often served with Huli. The traditional method involves some expertise and making a soft mudde is a tedious procedure. But with OPOS techniques in hand, anyone can make soft mudde effortlessly!
- 1 Cup Ragi Flour
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Using a 2 Ltr Pressure Cooker, make Autolysis dough. Please go through my 'Millet Roti' post for a detailed procedure of Autolysis.
- After resting the dough for 20 minutes, add oil, knead briefly and make tennis ball size balls.
- Place these balls in a vessel which will fit into the cooker.
- Pour a cup of water in the cooker and place the vessel containing the balls. Cover the vessel with a lid so that water doesn't enter from outside.
- Close and cook on high for 10 Whistles. Open after pressure settles.
- Excellent Muddes are ready. Serve with huli/sambar.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email