This recipe is very close to my heart! The colour of Ragi enhances when lacy rava dosas are made. Rava is only in name and actually it has no role in the recipe!
- 1 Cup Ragi Flour
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Asafoetida
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Jeera/Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Curry Leaves
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 2.5 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup Sour Curd
- Temper mustard and cumin seeds in a tsp of oil.
- Mix the other ingredients without lump and add the seasoning.
- Rest for 30 minutes.
- Pour 2 laddle of batter on a pre heated pan. Cook with oil. Make sure that the dosa cooks well before flipping the other side.
- Every time mix the batter well before pouring. No need to spread the batter with the laddle. Just pouring in a round shape is enough.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?