Children love crispy items and this recipe is good as an evening snack with the goodness of ragi and sattu. Ragi is very good for growing children. It is a perfect balance of protein, fibre and carbs.
- 1/2 Cup Ragi Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sattu
- 1/2 Cup Rice Flour
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Asafoetida Powder
- 1 Tbsp Hot oil
- 1 Tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- Oil For Frying
- Mix all the flours, salt asafoetida powder, sesame seeds well.
- Heat a pan with oil for deep frying.
- Add 1 tbsp of hot oil to the flour mixture. Mix well. Now add water slowly and make a soft non sticky dough.
- Use the murukku/chakli press and choose the right plate for ribbon. Fill the press with the dough and squeeze in the oil. Cook on medium heat.
- Once the bottom portion becomes crisp, flip and cook the other side.
- Remove and drain the pakoda on a kitchen tissue.
- Once cooled down, store in an air tight container.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?