This is a children friendly breakfast dish. I have already shared a waffle recipe with jaggery as a sweetener. For this recipe, I used ragi flour which is rich in iron and calcium and palm sugar as sweetener.
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ragi Flour
- 2 Tbsp Flaxseed Flour
- 1/2 Cup Palm Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Baking Powder
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Cup Water (approx.)
- Mix all the ingredients well except baking powder to make a smooth thick batter of pouring consistency.
- Rest it for 10 minutes. Add baking powder and give a good mix.
- Grease the waffle maker with butter or oil.
- When it is ready, pour a ladle full of batter.
- Cover and cook till the batter is cooked completely.
- Remove and place it on a serving plate.
- Pour some chocolate syrup as topping before serving.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
- The waffle many not be very soft since we are not using maida and eggs.