Sattu Parathas are the special type of Indian bread from the land of Bihar. Powdered roasted chana sattu is spiced with pickle gravy and other spices. The sattu is stuffed into wheat dough, then rolled and cooked on tawa. I used Ragi instead of wheat.
- 1 Cup Ragi flour
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sattu
- 1 tbsp Any Pickle gravy with oil
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped coriander Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain/Omam
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make soft dough as explained in Millet Roti recipe.
- Mix all the ingredients given under the heading 'stuffing'. Keep aside.
- Roll 2 rotis of same size.
- Spread 2 tbsp of the stuffing on one roti evenly.
- Close with another roti and seal the edges using some water.
- Cook the stuffed paratha on both sides using some oil.
- Delicious Ragi Sattu Paratha is ready!
- Baingan Bhartha and curd are the best accompaniments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?