When one of my friend shared this variety, I Immediately tried as I had some leftover buttermilk dosa batter! The paniyarams were very soft from inside and crisp from outside with the goodness of veggies and schezwan sauce flavour!
- 2 Cups Buttermilk dosa batter
- 1 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Veggies ( Carrot, beans, cabbage)
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Urad Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Chana Dal
- 1/4 Tsp Asafoetida
- In a pan do the seasoning and saute green chillies, ginger. Saute onions till transparent.
- Transfer this to the dosa batter.
- Mix in the schezwan sauce and chopped veggies. Mix thoroughly.
- Make paniyarams using paniyaram pan.
- Serve with chutney/sambar.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?