When one of my friend shared this variety, I Immediately tried as I had some leftover buttermilk dosa batter! The paniyarams were very soft from inside and crisp from outside with the goodness of veggies and schezwan sauce flavour!
- 2 Cups Buttermilk dosa batter
- 1 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Veggies ( Carrot, beans, cabbage)
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Urad Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Chana Dal
- 1/4 Tsp Asafoetida
- In a pan do the seasoning and saute green chillies, ginger. Saute onions till transparent.
- Transfer this to the dosa batter.
- Mix in the schezwan sauce and chopped veggies. Mix thoroughly.
- Make paniyarams using paniyaram pan.
- Serve with chutney/sambar.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?