Set dosas are a Karnataka special delicacy. Slightly thick dosas are made by cooking the batter on only one side. My parents enjoy this petal soft dosas very much. I have used multi millets but it can be made using a single millet also.
- 1 Cup Little Millet/Samai
- 1 Cup Kodo Millet/Varagu
- 1/2 Cup Sago/Sabudhana/Javvarisi
- 1/2 Cup Urad Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Methi Seeds
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- Soak the millets together for 4 hours.
- Soak sago, urad dal and methi seeds together for 4 hours.
- Grind everything to a smooth batter consistency, add salt and mix well.
- Ferment overnight.
- Make slightly thick dosas and close with a lid.
- Cook on medium heat till the bottom becomes crispy.
- Remove and serve with Chutney/Sambar
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?