Set dosas are a Karnataka special delicacy. Slightly thick dosas are made by cooking the batter on only one side. My parents enjoy this petal soft dosas very much. I have used multi millets but it can be made using a single millet also.
- 1 Cup Little Millet/Samai
- 1 Cup Kodo Millet/Varagu
- 1/2 Cup Sago/Sabudhana/Javvarisi
- 1/2 Cup Urad Dal
- 1/2 Tsp Methi Seeds
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- Soak the millets together for 4 hours.
- Soak sago, urad dal and methi seeds together for 4 hours.
- Grind everything to a smooth batter consistency, add salt and mix well.
- Ferment overnight.
- Make slightly thick dosas and close with a lid.
- Cook on medium heat till the bottom becomes crispy.
- Remove and serve with Chutney/Sambar
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?