Chat are always preferred by everyone because of their taste! When it is made using sprouted green gram and veggies it becomes a couple healthy meal! When I shared the recipe, one of my friend added roasted jowar puffs instead of namkeen to make it more healthy! Thanks for the wonderful twist Anu!
- 1 Cup Greengram Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Boiled and Cubed Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Corn Kernals
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tsp each (Coriander powder, Cumin Powder, Patch Phoran/Garam Masala Powder, Chilli Powder, Grated Ginger)
- 1/4 Cup each ( Chopped Onion, Carrot, Cucumber, Tomato, Coriander Leaves, Roasted Peanuts and Roasted Puffed Jowar)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a 2 Ltr Cooker add 1/4C water, 1tbsp Butter/virgin coconut oil. Next add sprouted moong and corn kernels. Spread them evenly.
- Add 1/2 tsp each (salt, panch phoren, dhaniya powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, grated ginger)
- Cook on high for 2 whistles. Open after pressure settles down.
- Mix in boiled potatoes, carrot, roasted peanuts, roasted jowar puffs, onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander leaves.
- Add a tbsp of lemon juice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
- Roasted jowar and Bajra puffs are available on Amazon.
- For this recipe, Bajra puffs can also be used instead of jowar.