Chat are always preferred by everyone because of their taste! When it is made using sprouted green gram and veggies it becomes a couple healthy meal! When I shared the recipe, one of my friend added roasted jowar puffs instead of namkeen to make it more healthy! Thanks for the wonderful twist Anu!
- 1 Cup Greengram Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Cubed Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Corn Kernals
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tsp each (Coriander powder, Cumin Powder, Patch Phoran/Garam Masala Powder, Chilli Powder, Grated Ginger)
- 1/4 Cup each ( Chopped Onion, Carrot, Cucumber, Tomato, Coriander Leaves, Roasted Peanuts and Roasted Puffed Jowar)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a 2 Ltr Cooker add as follows:
- L1: 1/4C water, 1tbsp Butter/virgin coconut oil
- L2: 1/2C cubed potatoes
- L3: 1C sprouts
- L4: 1/4C corn kernals
- L5: 1/2 tsp each (salt, panch phoren, dhaniya powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, grated ginger)
- Cook on high for 2 whistles.
- Open after pressure settles down.
- Mix in carrot, roasted peanuts, roasted jowar puffs, onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander leaves.
- Add a tbsp of lemon juice.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
- Roasted jowar and Bajra puffs are available on Amazon.
- For this recipe, Bajra puffs can also be used instead of jowar.