Tawa Pulav is a famous quick fix rice variety generally available with pav bhaji vendors of Mumbai! Big tawa is generally used to make this dish. Pre cooked veggies and rice are mixed with pav bhaji masala and turned into yummy pulav! I used Kodo millet for this recipe.
- 1 Cup finely chopped mix veggies ( Beans, Carrots, Capsicum, peas)
- 1/2 Cup Pre cooked Kodo Millet
- 1 Finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 Tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tsp Pav bhaji Masala
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Heat a wide pan and add oil. Sauté onions and garlic paste on medium heat.
- Add other veggies, salt, masala and chilli powder. Cook till the veggies are cooked but remains crunchy. Keep the pan covered while cooking and turn the veggies in between. Turn off heat.
- Mix in the cooked rice and give a good mix.
- Keep it covered for 10 minutes so that the flavours mix with rice.
- Serve with Onion raitha.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email