Thukpa is an Himalayan version of soupy noodles. A simple noodles is converted into a full meal. Children always love noodles and this is perfect to make them eat vegetables! This is an ideal dish for the winters and I used Ragi noodles for this recipe.
- 180 Grams Packet of Millet Noodles (break into pieces)
- 2 cups of chopped mixed veggies like carrots, peas, cabbage, cauliflower and beans
- 1/4 cup soaked chickpeas/Chana
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves (grated)
- 1 inch Ginger (grated)
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 Packet of tastemaker which comes along with the noodles
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Dried herbs like oregano
- In a 3 Ltr Presssure Cooker, add all the above ingredients.
- Pour 4 Cups of water and cook for 3 whistles.
- Open after the pressure settles down.
- Add more hot water to dilute to make it as soup. Serve warm.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?