Thukpa is an Himalayan version of soupy noodles. A simple noodles is converted into a full meal. Children always love noodles and this is perfect to make them eat vegetables! This is an ideal dish for the winters and I used Ragi noodles for this recipe.
- 180 Grams Packet of Millet Noodles (break into pieces)
- 2 cups of chopped mixed veggies like carrots, peas, cabbage, cauliflower and beans
- 1/4 cup soaked chickpeas/Chana
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves (grated)
- 1 inch Ginger (grated)
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 Packet of tastemaker which comes along with the noodles
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Dried herbs like oregano
- In a 3 Ltr Presssure Cooker, add all the above ingredients.
- Pour 4 Cups of water and cook for 3 whistles.
- Open after the pressure settles down.
- Add more hot water to dilute to make it as soup. Serve warm.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email