There is no limit to variation in idlis!! A hot favourite across the country, try this aromatic porus soft Bajra idlis for this winter!
- 2 Cups Bajra/Kambu/Pearl Millet Grains
- 1/2 Cup Urad dal
- 1/2 Cup Red Poha/Aval
- 1/2 Tsp Fenugreek/Methi Seeds
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak Bajra grains and methi seeds for 4 hours.
- Wash and soak Urad dal for 2 hours.
- Wash and soak poha for 2 hours.
- Using a blender grind dal to a fluffy consistency, followed by poha and grains.
- Add little water while grinding as millets don't take much like rice.
- Add salt and mix everything well and allow it to ferment overnight.
- Next morning make idlis and serve with sambar/podi/chutney.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?