This is an awesome simple recipe made with leftover rotis. Converting the old rotis into a sweet dish is a common practice in the rural side of Gujarat. Generally either the rotis are made into poha or laddu and had as a snack item.
- 1 Cup Crumbled Jowar Rotis (Approx. 4 or 5 rotis are needed for a cup.
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- Crumble the rotis in a mixie. Dont run the mixie continuously. Instead pulsate.
- Mix all the above ingredients well and make laddus.
- If too dry add 2 more tbsp of ghee and make laddus.
- Same way, leftover bajra rotis can also be made into a delicious sweet.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?