This is an awesome simple recipe made with leftover rotis. Converting the old rotis into a sweet dish is a common practice in the rural side of Gujarat. Generally either the rotis are made into poha or laddu and had as a snack item.
- 1 Cup Crumbled Jowar Rotis (Approx. 4 or 5 rotis are needed for a cup.
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- Crumble the rotis in a mixie. Dont run the mixie continuously. Instead pulsate.
- Mix all the above ingredients well and make laddus.
- If too dry add 2 more tbsp of ghee and make laddus.
- Same way, leftover bajra rotis can also be made into a delicious sweet.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?