Manoharam is a traditional recipe of Tamilnadu. Thenkuzhal is made and put in jaggery syrup and then balls are made. The crunchy sweet balls tastes awesome and they have a special place in weddings also!
- 6.5 Cups Thenkuzhal
- 50 Grms Jaggery Powder
- 16 Grms Water
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 /2 Tsp Ghee
- Make Thenkuzhal. Please refer the recipe posted already. Crush and measure. I used the plastic cup which comes along with rice cooker.
- In a Pan add jaggery powder water, cardamom powder, ghee and make a thick syrup.
- Once it is warm enough to handle, make balls with greased hands.
- Store in an air tight container.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
1. Those who are new to OPOS are requested to learn the technique from the beginning from OPOS Support Group before trying this recipe in OPOS method.