Thinai urundai/Foxtail Millet laddu is considered very special for Lord Murugan. So, made these laddus for Skandha Sashti. Jaggery and ghee are added to the flour and laddus are made. It is an excellent snack.
- 1 Cup Foxtail millet flour
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery powder or Nattu sakkarai (Country Sugar)
- 1/4 Cup Dry coconut powder
- 1/4 Cup Melted Ghee
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- Dry roast foxtail millet flour on low heat till nice aroma is released.
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Make laddus when the flour is warm enough to handle.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?