Thinai urundai/Foxtail Millet laddu is considered very special for Lord Murugan. So, made these laddus for Skandha Sashti. Jaggery and ghee are added to the flour and laddus are made. It is an excellent snack.
- 1 Cup Foxtail millet flour
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery powder or Nattu sakkarai
- 1/4 Cup Dry coconut powder
- 1/4 Cup Melted Ghee
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
- Dry roast foxtail millet flour on low heat till nice aroma is released.
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Make laddus when the flour is warm enough to handle.